Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
1. Completion of the work at Tileagd Assisted Living Facility and the new ministry to begin.
2. A very successful month of Mission Trips in June and for busy July and August teams getting ready.
3. Generous support of the work in Romania and for Special Gifts this past month that are such a blessing.
4. Construction progress on the new buildings at the Glasshouse in Arpasel.
5. Support in the UK to collect items of urgent need for Romania to be brought out on transport this summer. (Updated Wish List available on request)
6. The Thankful Hearts within Smiles who appreciate the love and support shown to them in Christ.
7. Volunteers who give so generously of their time and resources, Fund-raising all the time.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, now 115 Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully month by month to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. The wonderful work of all our Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. The new project at Tileagd Assisted Living Facility. New staff and new budget to support from July 2017. Costs to May 2017 were £47,383/$61,598 – please support with a special gift towards this work.
3. Luke Wathen in his full-time role for Smiles as a Development Ambassador.
4. The ongoing discipleship and support work in RAPA after the infrastructure development of Hygiene Unit, Houses and Church are now complete. Next step is to employ a Community Worker who can start to Teach the Literacy classes.
5. JFL Disability Centre needs operating costs to be covered through donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Pray this support will continue as we started to operate from April 2017 and the response has been fantastic.
6. All the plans being made and discussed for 2018. That more people will take the step of faith to ‘GO’ and then plan to ‘COME’ for a Hands On Mission Experience!
7. The Capital Funds needed to meet JFL Salonta debt – the final construction costs of the Disability Centre along with loans for the JFL Project over the past 5 years need to be repaid. Today’s total need is £42,365 ($63,547).
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For Barbara and Luke’s work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.