and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for ...
1. The Baptism at ECO of 89 year old lady Maria.
2. A wonderful start to the New Year with great support this January.
3. Tileagd School and Nursery working well in their new facilities at the Complex.
4. A safe and warmer winter for the Rapa Community in their new Houses.
5. Many fund-raising events planned in February and beyond to support the Projects in Romania.
6. The Thankful Hearts within Smiles who appreciate the love and support we show them in Christ.
Volunteers who give so generously of their time and
8. The entire Smiles Staff, now 103 Romanian Nationals, including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro), who all serve faithfully month by month to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. The wonderful work of all our Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for ...
1. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. Following the death of Mr Coman, pray for his family at Container Village and for Violeta in Gepiu whose grandma died this past month.
3. Success with Smiles Day focused around February 4th 2017 to help get fund-raising for the year off to a great start.
4. The ongoing discipleship and support work in RAPA after the infrastructure development of Hygiene Unit, Houses and Church are all complete.
5. JFL Disability Centre needs initial operating costs to be covered through donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Pray this support will come soon to enable the facility to fully operate.
6. All the plans now being made and discussed for 2017. That more people will take the step of faith to ‘GO’ and then plan to ‘COME’ for a Hands On Mission Experience!
7. The Capital Funds needed to meet JFL Salonta debt – the final construction costs of the Disability Centre along with loans for the Project over the past 5 years to be repaid. Today’s total need is £51,922 ($77,883). Pray also for all the Functioning Authorisations we need to secure for JFL Disability Centre so that we will be able to start operating there ASAP.
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For Barbara’s work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.
Thank you for your prayerful support