and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for ...
1. A very successful month of February -Fund-Raising focused around our ‘SMILE’S DAY’.
2. Great progress at Tileagd with construction of the new Adult Assisted Living Facility.
3. Support received in February cleared the remaining Deficit on Rapa Construction.
4. Two teams, totalling 25, confirmed for Mission Trips from America – all for their first visit.
5. Luke’s response to God’s Call to full-time ministry and for joining Smiles as a Development Ambassador.
6. The Thankful Hearts within Smiles who appreciate the love and support shown to them in Christ.
who give so generously of their time and resources,
8. The entire Smiles Staff, now 105 Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro), who all serve faithfully month by month to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. The wonderful work of all our Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People sharing the opportunities and need for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for ...
1. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. The start of 2017 Mission Trips in March, that the impact will truly ‘make a difference’ to everyone.
3. The financial challenges faced in Romania due to rising costs of maintaining the Projects.
4. The ongoing discipleship and support work in RAPA after the infrastructure development of Hygiene Unit, Houses and Church are all complete. Next step is to employ a Teacher for Literacy classes.
5. JFL Disability Centre needs operating costs to be covered through donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Pray this support will continue as we attempt to start to operate from April.
6. All the plans being made and discussed for 2017. That more people will take the step of faith to ‘GO’ and then plan to ‘COME’ for a Hands On Mission Experience!
7. The Capital Funds needed to meet JFL Salonta debt – the final construction costs of the Disability Centre along with loans for the Project over the past 5 years to be repaid. Today’s total need is £48,249 ($72,373). Pray also for all the Functioning Authorisations we need to secure for JFL Disability Centre so that we will be able to start operating there next month.
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For Barbara’s work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.
Thank you for your prayerful support