prayer and praise
and gives more than we imagine in His own time and
in His own way.
Please pray for us because when you
pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask
Praise God for ...
Hannah Davidson who just completed a
month serving with
Smiles in Romania. (Come back soon!)
2. Continued progress in Tileagd with
finishing work for the new Adult Assisted Living Facility.
3. A very busy summer of Mission Trips
with June, July and August full with teams wanting to serve.
4. Support to develop Smiles Enterprise
Initiative at the Glasshouse which will see major
work begin this month.
5. Support in the UK to collect
items of urgent need for Romania to be brought out on
transport this summer. (Updated Wish List available on
6. The Thankful Hearts within Smiles
who appreciate the love and support shown to them in Christ.
7. Volunteers who give so generously
of their time and resources, Fund-raising all the time.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, now 105
Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro)
who all serve faithfully month by month to help share the
Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a
better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by
the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve
daily with Kevin.
9. The wonderful
work of all our Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People
sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives
in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for ...
1. Continued success in sharing the Good
News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more
people to make confessions of faith.
2. The Finishing Work at Tileagd Assisted Living
Facility. A huge job to achieve completion so as to open as
planned in July 2017. Costs to April 2017 were £26,487/$34,433
– please support with a special gift towards this work.
3. Luke Wathen in his full-time role for Smiles as a
4. The ongoing discipleship and support work in RAPA
after the infrastructure development of Hygiene Unit, Houses
and Church are now complete. Next step is to employ a
Community Worker who can start to Teach the Literacy
5. JFL Disability Centre needs operating costs to be
covered through donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Pray
this support will continue as we started to operate from
April 2017 and the response has been fantastic.
6. All the plans being made and discussed for 2017. That more
people will take the step of faith to ‘GO’ and then
plan to ‘COME’ for a Hands On Mission Experience!
7. The Capital Funds needed to meet JFL Salonta
debt – the final construction costs of the Disability Centre
along with loans for the JFL Project over the past 5 years
need to be repaid. Today’s total need is £42,505 ($63,757).
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship,
Fund-raising and Development. For Barbara and Luke’s work
with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those
interested to know more and be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn
undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we
serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the
projects you support, people may come to know the One,
True, Living God.
for your prayerful support
to the homepage