How You Can Help the Smiles Foundation
You can pray for the work and uphold those seeking to make a difference on a daily basis. Each month we highlight 10 items of Prayer & Praise to help guide our prayer supporters.
Give – Time and Money
We have many ways you can get involved with supporting the work of Smiles. Designed and suitable to whatever your time limitations might be whether at home, church, school or work. We ask those really serious about helping us make a difference, to consider being one of these official links:
- Ambassador Link
- Business Link
- Church Link
- Development Link
- Educational Link
Interested? – E-mail now: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ambassador Link: People to help support the Foundation through Promotion, creating Exposure and greater Fund-Raising in their own community, amongst friends and family at home, school, work or community group.
- Business Link: Get your Business to support the Charity. Maybe an employee or group of workers who want to do something to help the charity and needs the Business to assist.
- Church Link: Encourage your church to take a positive step in response to the ‘Great Commission’, encouraging them to get involved in Mission Support, Church Challenges and regular Mission Trips.
- Development Link: The Development Link is designed to do exactly that – develop links for Smiles around the country. As we endeavour to broaden our base of support, recruiting new contacts or developing those we have is critically important. Primary areas of development would be with ‘returning Mission Trippers’ moving to the next level of support. Establishing and developing new contacts (links) in Business, Churches, Schools and Community Groups. Developing Media links to create greater awareness to the work of Smiles, using Newspaper, Magazines, Radio and Television.
- Educational Link: Schools and Nurseries across the country have made enormous contributions to the Smiles Foundation especially in linking local schools with our own School in Tileagd, Romania. We need Teachers and Heads to partner with us to provide quality education to some of the most vulnerable children.
Finance is one necessity to enable the Foundation to continue the work. Regular monthly support is the ‘lifeblood’ of the Foundation and support can start from as little as £5/$5 a month. Click here for support options.
One off donations can be made on line, by phone, or by mail to your nearest Smiles Foundation office.
Phone UK: 0113-276-5060 or USA: 423-239-9525.
Mailing address see contact details below.
Join us on a Mission Trip in Romania. See first-hand the Foundation’s work and get alongside our Romanian staff as they look to share the love of God to our project beneficiaries in Romania.
Click here for Mission Trip information.
Spread the word
Invite a Smiles Representative to speak to your church, school or organisation.