Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God For
1. Good News shared through the various Reports of the work in Romania.
2. The progress made with establishing the new Field Project for Smiles Romania.
3. Mission Teams booked for 2018. After a slow start, numbers now higher than for several years.
4. 116 residents cared for in Smiles Residential Facilities and more to come we pray.
5. Fantastic achievements at the Glasshouse and the positive impact on Smiles Self-Sustainability.
6. The Support Smiles receives month by month that enables the work to continue.
7. Volunteers who give so generously of their time and resources, Fund-raising all the time.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. The wonderful work of all our Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
1. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. Smiles Prayer Day on May 6th 2018 that many will remember the work in prayer on that day.
3. The ‘final stages’ of legal procedures to confirm the Dezna Project to become part of Smiles.
4. The new Staff being sought for the 2018 restructuring of projects.
5. The Operational Procedure for the new Tileagd Assistant Living facility. New staff and increased budget to support the requests for residents. Construction Costs to July 2017 were £60,941/$79,223 – please support with a special gift towards this work. £35,232 ($45,801) has been received to date.
6. The ongoing work in Rapa. Funds needed to build the Final House. The discipleship and support work with Pastor Vasile and Alina, the Community Worker, who is teaching the Literacy Programme.
7. JFL Disability Centre operating costs to be covered by donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Also the capital debt to be reduced, currently outstanding is £31,525 ($40,982)
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For Barbara and Luke’s work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.