Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
1. Good News shared through the various Reports of the work in Romania.
2. The Baptisms scheduled in Tileagd for September 9th 2018.
3. The strategic developments of the new Field Project for Smiles Romania, impacting families so significantly.
4. Tremendous progress with work at the Dezna Outreach Centre.
5. All that is being done to support 120 residents cared for in Smiles Residential Facilities.
6. Wonderful achievements at the Farm & Glasshouse and the positive impact on Smiles Self-Sustainability.
7. Volunteers who give so generously of their time and resources, fantastic Fund-Raising events and significant Donations this past month.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. The wonderful work of all our Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. The Container coming from Northern Ireland, due to arrive Romania September 17th.
3. The Mission Teams scheduled for the weeks ahead – especially American Eye Doctors conducting Clinics during September.
4. The work at Dezna Outreach Centre as Smiles takes responsibility for executing God’s Will at the facility.
5. The Daily Operation of the Tileagd Assisted Living facility. Our increased budget to support the needs of the residents, plus Construction Costs to July 2017 when we opened were £60,941/$79,223 and £44,357 ($57,664) has been received to date. Please support with a special gift towards this work.
6. The ongoing work in Rapa. Funds needed to finalise the 12th House. The discipleship and support work with Pastor Vasile and Alina, the Community Worker, who is teaching the Literacy Programme.
7. JFL Disability Centre operating costs to be covered by donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Plus the capital debt to be reduced, currently outstanding is £28,275 ($36,757)
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For our work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.