If you would like to join our Monthly Smiles Prayer Meeting via Zoom, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Next Monthly Smiles Prayer Gathering: Monday, February 22nd, 2021
Time of meeting: 7pm GMT / 9pm Romania / 2pm EST / 1pm CST / 12noon MST / 11am PST
Praise God for…
- The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
- Helping us through 2020, a most difficult year, and giving hope for the future.
- Calling, Vision and Belief as the new Strategic Review is launched to create MORE Ministry opportunities in the days ahead.
- Great opportunities during January to share fellowship within the Smiles Family at Open House and Prayer Gathering Zoom events.
- Kevin being able to get back to Romania in January to continue his leadership of the work and ensure the new Strategic Review is implemented as planned.
- Continuing positive news on progress with beating COVID that provides hope for Mission Teams starting in 2021.
- His amazing provision and the faithfulness of His people to enable the ministry to function.
- His Hand being on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe as they face the challenges of the day.
- Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
- The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
- Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects which people need to always hear.
- The Launch and Implementation of the Strategic Review and The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania.
- New Staff being sought for the Outreach Team. That God will Call, and the right people will respond.
- Special Gift Month of February supporting Outreach Work amongst Church, Children, Communities and Camp. Pray for a bumper month to allow for appointments and activities to thrive.
- God to help and guide all Smiles Staff in projects that will begin again in February after months of lockdown and less activity.
- Children going back to School and Nursery after such a long break, to be enthusiastic, encouraged and educated as they adjust to another new ‘norm’.
- Restrictions to be lifted to allow Mission Trips to begin as planned on March 27th or as soon as possible.
- The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-Raising and Development. Especially for Luke, Annette, Jean, Adrian and Rob as they all encourage our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
- The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year. Also, the Smiles Trustees in America, UK and Romania responsible for vision, direction and governance.
- That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.