Next Smiles Prayer Gatherings:
Monday, 26th July 2021:
Start time: 7pm BST – 9pm Romania – 2pm EDT:
If you would like to join our Monthly Smiles Prayer Meeting via Zoom, please email: email@example.com for details.
Praise God for…
- The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
- Calling, Vision and Belief within Smiles staff who make the difference.
- The success and progress of the Vaccination programme, allowing many restrictions to be lifted and hope restored of the ministry returning to greater normality in our service to people in need.
- The POWER experienced through our monthly Prayer Gathering Zoom events. Next scheduled for Monday, July 26th.
- Progress with many Smiles Projects – the continuing response to JFL Disability Club, renovation work at the Emergency Housing Unit completed, impact through After-School clubs, and Dezna Camps.
- Plans for Hand’s-On Mission Teams starting soon, after such a long time, and so much waiting to happen when teams arrive.
- His amazing provision and the faithfulness of His people to enable the ministry of Smiles to develop.
- His Hand being on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe as they face the challenges of the day.
- Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
- The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
- Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects, which people need to always hear.
- Opportunities this summer in our Outreach Projects, especially COP’s and Dezna Camps.
- Many young people to support the Smiles YOUTH Zoom on July 10th and many to continue supporting the Smiles Prayer Gathering scheduled July 26th.
- Continued steady progress towards resuming ‘greater normality’ within key projects such as our Residential Care Homes in Salonta, Oradea and Tileagd.
- The Summer Break in some projects such as After-School and Nursery – allowing staff to rest and recuperate as well as plan for the new academic year ahead.
- The constant process of seeking staff to fill vacancies in an expanding Smiles Organisation. With 100 staff serving through Smiles in Romania, we continue to always seek the right people to serve in the right way within the right projects. Pray for Divine Guidance to make the right decisions.
- The demands and workload of all Smiles staff, but particularly The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania.
- The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-Raising and Development. Especially for Luke, Annette, Jean, Adrian and Rob as they all encourage our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
- The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year. Also, the Smiles Trustees in America, UK and Romania responsible for vision, direction and governance.
- That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.