Next Smiles Prayer Gatherings:
Monday, 31st May, & Monday 28th June, 2021:
Start time: 7pm BST – 9pm Romania – 2pm EDT:
If you would like to join our Monthly Smiles Prayer Meeting via Zoom, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Praise God for…
- The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
- Calling, Vision and Belief as the Smiles Outreach Team continue serving the people in need and sharing the Gospel in life-changing ways. Pray for the right decisions to be made on the future at the end of their Trial period on June 30th.
- The success and response to the three Virtual Mission Trips in March, April and May. A truly wonderful experience appreciated by all involved.
- The POWER experienced through our monthly Prayer Gathering Zoom events. Next scheduled for Monday, May 31st and Monday June 28th.
- Progress with many Smiles Projects – a continuing wonderful response to JFL Disability Club, work at the Emergency Housing Unit nears completion, impact through After-School, and Dezna Camps.
- Positive news on progress with Vaccinations that provides hope for Hand’s-On Mission Teams starting soon.
- His amazing provision and the faithfulness of His people to enable the ministry of Smiles to develop.
- His Hand being on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe as they face the challenges of the day.
- Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
- The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
- Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects which people need to always hear.
- Personal needs as many face illness and loss in their family, that each will receive a special Touch of God – the Great Comforter for all.
- Many to sign-up for the Smiles Prayer Gatherings May 31st and June 28th and Open House June 19th.
- Continued steady progress towards resuming ‘greater normality’ within key projects such as our Residential Homes in Salonta, Oradea and Tileagd.
- Children back in School and Nursery after such a long break, to be enthusiastic, encouraged and educated as they adjust to another new ‘norm’. After-School projects in Tileagd, Gepiu and Rapa all meeting and young lives to be reached. Plans for Dezna Camps this summer.
- The demands and workload of all Smiles staff, but particularly The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania.
- That many will take time to experience and share the Smiles Prayer Day Service of Thanksgiving, still available on the Website.
- The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-Raising and Development. Especially for Luke, Annette, Jean, Adrian and Rob as they all encourage our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
- The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year. Also, the Smiles Trustees in America, UK and Romania responsible for vision, direction and governance.
- That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.