Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
1. Good News shared through the various Reports of the work in Romania.
2. The Mission Trips so far in 2018 and the amazing achievements of so many hands.
3. The strategic developments within the Field Project for Smiles Romania along with the work of Adi and Alina impacting families, communities and individuals.
4. Success and progress through our Educational Support in Tileagd, Gepiu and Rapa.
5. Great progress at the Dezna Outreach Centre and on-going Support.
6. Staff and work done to support 120 residents cared for in Smiles Residential Facilities.
7. A wonderful harvest from the Farm and great achievement at the Glasshouse providing a successful base for Smiles Self-Sustainability.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. The Container coming from Northern Ireland, due to arrive Romania November 5th.
3. The Mission Teams scheduled for December Christmas Trips and those planning (or considering) a 2019 experience on the Mission front-line.
4. The Romanian Executive (Kevin, Maria, Georgi, Adi & Simona) meeting in Cihei November 6th, Kevin & Dawn in meetings and presentations in Northern Ireland (November 19th – 23rd) and the Trustees Board Meeting in Leeds on November 27th 2018
5. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support with a special ‘End of Year’ gift towards the work.
6. The work at Dezna Outreach Centre and the plans to start Children’s Camps in 2019 – plus initial plans for a Residential Care Facility and for Smiles to ensure we execute God’s Will in Dezna.
7. The ongoing work of the Church in Tileagd & Rapa. The discipleship and support work with Pastor Vasile and our hope to have a Children’s Worker for Sunday School and Outreach Activities.
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For our work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.