Praise God for….
1. The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
2. The wonderful response from the Kids in Tileagd to attending Church gaining access to Smiles After-School support and Church Club.
3. Youth Fellowship meetings having started in Gepiu and the work Ioana is doing there, sharing the Gospel message to Kids who want to hear.
4. The support received and progress made to Dezna Outreach Centre to be a ‘Year-Round’ facility. Now just 7-days from completion.
5. The great work Luke has been able to do in Romania and still coming up with new initiatives for Fund-raising and Support.
6. The continued generosity of supporters and donors throughout the work of Smiles.
7. For the achievements of the small Mission team in September with Polytunnels in Tileagd and at the Glasshouse in Arpasel.
8. God’s Hand being on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe and well as they face the challenges of the day.
9. Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for….
1. Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects, which people need to always hear.
2. Important meetings being held, and decisions being made each week, concerning future Projects and Operational processes for the development of Smiles in the decade ahead.
3. Everyone within the Smiles’ Family for safety, health, and confidence of support through this continuing crisis.
4. Wisdom and clarity for Kevin as he works through the challenges of the current crisis whilst making plans for the long-term future of Smiles.
5. The future plans of Mission Trips which are so critically important to Smiles. Ask God to stir the hearts of those thinking about next year, that they will make commitments for 2021.
6. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to be fully protected and supported.
7. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-Raising and Development. Especially for Luke, Annette, Jean, Adrian and Rob as they all encourage our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
8. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year. Also, the Smiles Trustees in America, UK and Romania with responsibility for vision, direction and governance.
9. The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania, especially remembering Maria as she juggles the responsibilities of a growing family.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.