Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God For:
1. The life and legacy of Barbara Morrison – Smiles Ambassador & Volunteer Coordinator.
2. Good News shared through the various Reports of the work in Romania.
3. The strategic developments of the new Field Project for Smiles Romania, impacting families so significantly.
4. Progress with work at the Dezna Outreach Centre.
5. All that is being done to support 120 residents cared for in Smiles Residential Facilities.
6. Wonderful achievements at the Glasshouse and the positive impact on Smiles Self-Sustainability.
7. Volunteers who give so generously of their time and resources, Fund-raising all the time.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. The wonderful work of all our Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for:
1. Sam Morrison in his loss and for guidance with the on-going work for Smiles in Northern Ireland.
2. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
3. Work at the Dezna Outreach Centre as Smiles takes responsibility for executing God’s Will at the facility.
4. The many Mission Teams scheduled for the months ahead – 64 people to arrive during August.
5. The Operational Procedure for the Tileagd Assistant Living facility. First Anniversary – July 1st. Increased budget to support the needs of the residents. Construction Costs to July 2017 when we opened were £60,941/$79,223 – please support with a special gift towards this work. £44,357 ($57,664) has been received to date.
6. The ongoing work in Rapa. Funds needed to build the Final House. The discipleship and support work with Pastor Vasile and Alina, the Community Worker, who is teaching the Literacy Programme.
7. JFL Disability Centre operating costs to be covered by donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Plus the capital debt to be reduced, currently outstanding is £28,275 ($36,757)
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For our work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.