Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
1. Successful visits to United Kingdom and America sharing the stories of God’s Work in Romania.
2. The Opportunity to share the true Christmas Message and to tell of the HOPE Christ brings.
3. The progress Monica is achieving in the Tileagd After-School programme.
4. 108 residents cared for in Smiles Care Homes and more to come we pray.
5. The response in Rapa to Alina as Community Worker and Teacher for the Literacy programme.
6. The Support to Smiles month by month that enables the work to continue.
7. Volunteers who give so generously of their time and resources, Fund-raising all the time.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, now 116 Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. The wonderful work of all our Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. Planning and Meetings for the 2018 programme and restructuring considerations of several projects.
3. The Operational Procedure for the new Tileagd Assisted Living facility. New staff and increased budget to support the requests for residents. Construction Costs to July 2017 were £60,941/$79,223 – please support with a special gift towards this work. £28,958 ($37,645) has been received to date.
4. Luke Wathen in his full-time role for Smiles as a Development Ambassador. For his schedule of presentations and fund-raising events in the UK during January – March 2018.
5. The ongoing discipleship and support work in RAPA and Alina, the Community Worker, who is Teaching the Literacy classes.
6. JFL Disability Centre operating costs to be covered through donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Pray this support will continue as we have operated since April 2017 and the response has been fantastic. An increased programme is planned for the months ahead following requests from the families we serve.
7. All the plans being made and discussed for 2018. That more people will take the step of faith to ‘GO’ and then plan to ‘COME’ for a Hands On Mission Experience!
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For Barbara and Luke’s work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.