Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God For…
1. The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
2. The Mission Teams of Summer 2019 and the tremendous work achieved through their servant hearts.
3. The First Camps at Dezna Outreach Centre and for the ministry to over 100 children and youth drawn closer to God in July.
4. Continued Renovation plans at the Dezna Outreach Centre that were completed for Camps but now we face the tremendous Exterior work to be undertaken for which significant support it needed.
5. The strategic developments within the Field Project for Smiles Romania and our team, led by Adi who continue impacting individuals, families and communities.
6. Summer rest for our Educational Support Projects in Tileagd, Gepiu and Rapa.
7. The Staff and the work done to support 125 residents cared for in Smiles Residential Facilities.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We Praise God for the work directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi, Adi and Simona who serve daily with Kevin.
9. Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please Pray For..
1. Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. Dezna Outreach Centre and the Children’s Camps continuing through August 2019 – plus the approved plans for a Residential Care Facility as we now consider funding to ensure we execute God’s Will for Dezna. Pray also for the Official Opening Plans for September 28th/29th 2019.
3. The remaining practical work to be done at Dezna and the unbudgeted expense that needs to be met.
4. Ioana Tamas, our Social Worker normally based at Gepiu, and our Director of Ministry, Adi Matis, who continue their responsibilities managing the activities at Dezna Outreach Centre for Camps.
5. Kevin as he leads the work of Smiles and the huge responsibilities and decisions that need to be made daily in order to fulfill the vision and calling God has given.
6. The Romanian Executive (Maria, Georgi, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania, remembering Maria especially these days as she prepare to give birth to her second child. Also the Smiles Trustees responsible for vision, direction and governance.
7. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to grow.
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For our work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.