Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine, in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
1. The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
2. The 4 people planning to be Baptised on Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 in Mierlau.
3. The Smiles Coffee Morning enjoyed by many on Zoom – Saturday July 18th.
4. The support received to make Dezna Outreach Centre a ‘Year-Round’ facility.
5. Safe travel back to Romania for Kevin and Luke and their respective contribution to the ministry on the ground.
6. The continued Fund-Raising opportunities undertaken during lock-down, and the generosity of donors.
7. Families, Homeless and Communities like Corbesti all being helped through the Field Project, for us being able to make a life-changing difference as the Hands & Feet of Christ.
8. His Hand being on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe and well as they face the challenges of the day.
9. Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects which people need to always hear.
2. Everyone within the Smiles’ Family for safety, health and confidence of support through this crisis.
3. Wisdom and Clarity for Kevin as he works through the challenges of the current crisis and plans for the future of Smiles for the decade to come.
4. The future plans of Mission Trips which are so critically important to Smiles. Ask for God to stir hearts of those unable to travel this year, that they will make commitments for 2021.
5. Further fund-raising events being planned to support Smiles during this difficult time. Pray for the initiatives being launched and for more to come. Especially the current need for Urgent Supplies for Projects such as Residential, also Solar Panels in Dezna and the general challenges being faced as a result of COVID-19.
6. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to be fully protected and supported.
7. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-Raising and Development. Especially for Luke, Annette, Jean, Adrian and Rob as they all encourage our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
8. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
9. The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania, especially remembering Maria as she juggles the great responsibilities of a growing family. Also, the Smiles Trustees responsibility for vision, direction and governance.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.