Praise God for…
1. The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
2. Helping us through this difficult year and giving hope for the future.
3. Recent encouraging news that provides hope for Mission Teams starting in 2021.
4. The continuing response from the Kids in Tileagd in attending Church gaining access to Smiles After-School support and Church Club.
5. The opportunity to maintain our support for those in need through the Field Project.
6. The Message of God’s Love we can share this Christmas time with all who need to hear.
7. Luke and Kevin being able to get back to UK and complete their quarantine period before Christmas.
8. God’s Hand being on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe as they face the challenges of the day.
9. Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects, which people need to always hear.
2. Continued healing of those within Smiles who have been sick and laid low with COVID-19.
3. Important meetings being held, and decisions being made each week, concerning future Projects and Operational processes for the development of Smiles in the decade ahead.
4. As he gains more strength day by day from coming through COVID, Wisdom for Kevin as he works through the challenges of the current crisis whilst making plans for the long-term future of Smiles.
5. The future plans of Mission Trips which are so critically important to Smile’s. Ask God to stir the hearts of those thinking about next year, that they will make commitments for 2021.
6. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to be fully protected and supported. Your End of Year Gift could help finish 2020 strong and provide a great start to the New Year.
7. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-Raising and Development. Especially for Luke, Annette, Jean, Adrian and Rob as they all encourage our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
8. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year. Also, the Smiles Trustees in America, UK and Romania responsible for vision, direction and governance.
9. The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania, especially remembering Maria as she juggles the responsibilities of a growing family.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.