Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
- Good News shared through the various Reports of the work in Romania.
- The Mission Trips of 2019 as team numbers build for the busy summer.
- Another full Container leaving Northern Ireland June 1st.
- Continuing progress with the renovation and plans at the Dezna Outreach Centre and for the on-going Support received.
- The strategic developments within the Field Project for Smiles Romania and our team who continue impacting families, communities and individuals.
- Success and progress through our Educational Support in Tileagd, Gepiu and Rapa and especially the Inspection Result recently at Tileagd Nursery.
- The Staff and the work done to support 125 residents cared for in Smiles Residential Facilities.
- The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We Praise God for the work directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi, Adi and Simona who serve daily with Kevin.
- Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
- The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
- Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
- Safe travels for the Truck and Container across Europe full of precious supplies needed in Romania.
- Dezna Outreach Centre and the Children’s Camps to start in June 2019 – plus the approved plans for a Residential Care Facility as we now consider funding to ensure we execute God’s Will for Dezna. Pray also for the Official Opening Plans for September 28th/29th 2019.
- Ioana Tamas, our Social Worker normally based at Gepiu, who this month begins her new responsibilities managing the daily activities at Dezna Outreach Centre for Camps.
- Kevin as he leads the work of Smiles and the huge responsibilities and decisions that need to be made daily in order to fulfil the vision and calling God has given.
- The Romanian Executive (Maria, Georgi, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania and the Smiles Trustees responsible for vision, direction and governance.
- The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to grow.
- The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For our work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
- The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
- That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.