Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine, in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
1. The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
2. The opportunities that are possible, even in these challenging times, to reach people with the Love of God, especially the children receiving Food Deliveries during School, Nursery and Other closures.
3. The special Fund-Raising opportunities undertaken whilst adhering to the lock-down rules, especially the Cycle Challenge led by Smiles Ambassador – Luke Wathen.
4. Families, Homeless and Communities all being helped through the Field Project, for us being able to make a life-changing difference as the Hands & Feet of Christ.
5. The tremendous work being undertaken by Smiles Residential Facilities in Oradea, Salonta and Tileagd during such a stressful time, and for the developing ministry opportunities week by week.
6. The opportunity for the Glasshouse to support the work of Smiles and that Shops and Garden Centres are beginning to order our flowers which we hope will avoid huge losses on unused crops.
7. We praise God for those booked on Mission Trips in 2020 who are faced with restrictions on travel but still have such a desire to serve in Romania, we pray their trip will be possible or that they will re-schedule for later this year.
8. His Hand to be on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe and well as they face the challenges of the day.
9. Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects which people truly need to hear at this time.
2. Everyone within the Smiles’ Family for safety, health and confidence of support through this crisis.
3. The Smiles Family Open House scheduled by Zoom on Saturday June 6th.
4. Wisdom and Clarity on plans for Mission Trips which are so critically important for Smiles.
5. Further fund-raising events being planned to support Smiles during this difficult time. Pray for the initiatives being launched and for more to come.
6. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to be fully protected and supported.
7. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. Especially for Luke, Annette, Jean, Adrian and Rob as they all encourage our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
8. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
9. The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania, especially remembering Maria as she juggles the great responsibilities of a growing family. Also, the Smiles Trustees responsibility for vision, direction and governance.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.