Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine, in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God For:
1. The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
2. The wonderful support received to continue and even expand some activities in Romania.
3. The opportunities that are possible, even in these challenging times, to reach people with the Love of God, especially the children receiving Food Deliveries during School, Nursery and Other closures.
4. All the special Fund-Raising opportunities undertaken whilst adhering to the lock-down rules.
5. Families, Homeless and Communities all being helped through the Field Project, for us being able to make a life-changing difference as the Hands & Feet of Christ.
6. The tremendous work being undertaken by Smiles Residential Facilities in Oradea, Salonta and Tileagd during such a stressful time, and for the developing ministry opportunities week by week.
7. IN FAITH – we praise God for those booked for Mission Trips in 2020 who are faced with restrictions on travel, but still have such a desire to serve in Romania, they will re-schedule for later this year.
8. His Hand on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe and well as they face the challenges of the day.
9. Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for:
1. Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects which people truly need to hear at this time.
2. Everyone within the Smiles’ Family for safety, health and confidence of support through this crisis.
3. The important plans that were formulated for work on the Ministry development of Smiles Field Project, Residential Facilities, Education and Outreach Work for the decade ahead. That these will not be adversely affected in the longer term as a result of the current crisis.
4. The receiving and impact of the Virtual Worship Service scheduled for Prayer Day – May 3rd, 2020.
5. As so many fund-raising events are cancelled and funds to support Smiles reduce, pray for the initiatives being launched – Luke’s Cycle Challenge / Smiles Song Competition / Maria’s Flowers of Joy.
6. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to be fully protected and supported.
7. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. Especially for Luke as he encourages our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
8. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
9. The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania, especially remembering Maria as she juggles the great responsibilities of a growing family. Also, the Smiles Trustees responsibility for vision, direction and governance.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.