Next Smiles Prayer Gathering:
Monday, 31st May, 2021
Time of meeting: 7pm BST/ 9pm Romania /
2pm EST/ 1pm CST
If you would like to join our Monthly Smiles Prayer Meeting via Zoom, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Praise God for…
- The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
- Calling, Vision and Belief as the new Smiles Outreach Team begins serving the people in need and sharing the Gospel in practical and life-changing ways.
- His Timing – as we celebrated 20 years of meeting Victor from Tileagd, he shared testimony in church for the first time and sang with his two daughters.
- The POWER experienced through our monthly Prayer Gathering Zoom events. Next one scheduled for Monday, May 31st.
- Progress with many Smiles Projects – wonderful response to JFL Disability Club, work at the Emergency Housing Unit, impact through After-School, and Dezna Camps.
- Positive news on progress with Vaccinations that provides hope for Hand’s-On Mission Teams starting soon. Meanwhile – Praises for the great success of the March & April Virtual Trips and the wonderful opportunity to share again a Virtual Mission Trip May 24th – 28th.
- His amazing provision and the faithfulness of His people to enable the ministry to develop.
- His Hand being on all Smiles staff and beneficiaries, keeping them safe as they face the challenges of the day.
- Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
- The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
- Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects which people need to always hear.
- Personal needs as many face illness and loss in their family, that each will receive a special Touch of God – the Great Comforter for all.
- That many will take time to experience and share the Smiles Prayer Day Service of Thanksgiving.
- Continued steady progress towards resuming ‘greater normality’ within key projects such as our Residential Homes in Salonta, Oradea and Tileagd.
- Children back in School and Nursery after such a long break, to be enthusiastic, encouraged and educated as they adjust to another new ‘norm’. After-School projects in Tileagd, Gepiu and Rapa and plans for Dezna Camps this summer.
- The demands and workload of all Smiles staff, but particularly The Romanian Executive (Maria, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania.
- Restrictions to be safely lifted as soon as possible to allow Mission Trips to begin soon.
- The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-Raising and Development. Especially for Luke, Annette, Jean, Adrian and Rob as they all encourage our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
- The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year. Also, the Smiles Trustees in America, UK and Romania responsible for vision, direction and governance.
- That God will reveal Himself to the people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.