Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
1. Good News shared through the various Reports of the work in Romania.
2. The Five Baptisms celebrated in Tileagd on September 9th 2018.
3. The strategic developments within the Field Project for Smiles Romania, impacting families, communities and individuals so significantly.
4. The New Roof at the Dezna Outreach Centre and on-going Support.
5. All that is being done to support 120 residents cared for in Smiles Residential Facilities.
6. Wonderful harvest from the Farm and great achievement at the Glasshouse providing a successful base for Smiles Self-Sustainability.
7. The specially focused Pastors’ Trips – 7 from UK and 8 from America – providing vision and opportunity to serve for the future.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We are thankful for the work being directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi and Adi who serve daily with Kevin.
9. Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued success in sharing the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. The Container coming from Northern Ireland, due to arrive Romania October 15th.
3. The Mission Teams scheduled for October – another 67 people with an opportunity to grow spiritually through service and experience on the Mission front-line.
4. The ongoing work of the Church in Tileagd & Rapa. The discipleship and support work with Pastor Vasile and our hope to have a Children’s Worker for Sunday School and Outreach Activities.
5. The Daily Operation of the Tileagd Assistant Living facility. Our increased budget to support the needs of the residents plus Construction Costs to July 2017 when we opened were £60,941/$79,223 of which £44,537 ($57,898) has been received to date. – please support with a special gift towards this work.
6. The work at Dezna Outreach Centre and the plans to start activities there in 2019 and for Smiles taking responsibility for executing God’s Will at the facility.
7. JFL Disability Centre operating costs to be covered by donations, fund-raising and sponsorship. Plus the capital debt to be reduced, currently outstanding is £28,275 ($36,757)
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For our work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.