Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine, in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God For…
1. The Good News shared through all the activities of Smiles work in Romania.
2. The Mission Teams of Summer 2019 and the tremendous work achieved through our visitors.
3. The first season of Camps at Dezna Outreach Centre and for the ministry to over 250 children and young people who this summer were presented the Gospel and challenged to live for God.
4. Staff involved with Educational Projects at School, Nursery and After-School programmes in Tileagd, Gepiu and Rapa, all getting started again this month.
5. The tremendous work undertaken in Smiles Residential Facilities in Oradea, Salonta and Tileagd and for the wonderful staff serving 125 residents 24/7.
6. Those already booked for Mission Trips in 2020 and the new opportunities we have for more to come and serve.
7. The Staff and the work done in Arpasel at our Farm and Glasshouse that endeavours to support the work of Smiles through our self-sustainability programme.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We Praise God for the work directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi, Adi and Simona who serve daily with Kevin.
9. Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please Pray For…
1. Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. Dezna Outreach Centre and the final stages of work to be ready for the Official Opening – September 2019 – plus the approved plans for a Residential Care Facility as we now consider funding to ensure we execute God’s Will for Dezna.
3. All the arrangements, logistics and plans for the Official Opening at Dezna on September 28th/29th and for the special Gift Day on September 29th for unbudgeted costs at the facility.
4. Continued Renovation plans at the Dezna Outreach Centre as we face the tremendous Exterior work being undertaken for which significant support it needed.
5. Kevin as he leads the work of Smiles and the huge responsibilities and decisions that need to be made daily in order to fulfill the vision and calling God has given.
6. The Romanian Executive (Maria, Georgi, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania, remembering Maria and Georgi as they both juggle the great responsibilities of a growing family. Also, the Smiles Trustees responsible for vision, direction and governance.
7. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to grow.
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. Especially for Luke as when not in Romania, he travels the UK sharing the work of Smiles, encouraging our volunteers and supporters to both know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.