Please pray for us because when you pray, God hears more than what you say, answers more than we ask and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Praise God for …
1. Good News shared through the various Reports of the work in Romania.
2. Continuing progress with the renovation and plans at the Dezna Outreach Centre and for the on-going Support received.
3. The Mission Trips planned for 2019 with the first team arriving April.
4. Safe travel of the Disability Bus back to Romania and all the supplies in it and those being collected for the Container coming in May.
5. The strategic developments within the Field Project for Smiles Romania and our offer of employment to candidates for joining the team to continue impacting families, communities and individuals.
6. Success and progress through our Educational Support in Tileagd, Gepiu and Rapa.
7. The Staff and work done to support 125 residents cared for in Smiles Residential Facilities.
8. The entire Smiles Staff, all Romanian Nationals including the Enterprise Initiative (Sminro) who all serve faithfully to help share the Love of God and enable the poor and disadvantaged to have a better life. We Praise God for the work directed by the Romanian Management Team, Maria, Georgi, Adi and Simona who serve daily with Kevin.
9. Volunteers, Ambassadors and Key People who give so generously of their time and resources, sharing the opportunities and needs for people to get involved with Smiles.
10. The work of The Smiles Foundation in transforming lives in the Name of Christ.
Please pray for …
1. Continued opportunities to share the Good News of the Gospel through our Projects and for more people to make confessions of faith.
2. The huge responsibilities on Kevin as he leads the work of Smiles and the decisions that need to be made daily in order to fulfill the vision and calling God has given.
3. The Romanian Executive (Maria, Georgi, Adi & Simona) responsible with Kevin for Operational Management in Romania and the Smiles Trustees responsible for vision, direction and governance.
Remember to pray for Adi Matis as he establishes his new role as Smiles Director of Ministry.
4. The Monthly Budget of Smiles. In Faith we have always moved forward trusting God to provide all our needs – please consider your support month by month to ensure the work continues to grow.
5. New team members sought for Assistant Pastor and Field Project staff.
6. Dezna Outreach Centre and the plans to start Children’s Camps in June 2019 – plus exploratory plans for a Residential Care Facility and to ensure we execute God’s will for Dezna. Pray for the Official Opening Plans for September 28th/29th 2019.
7. Development plans for the Emergency Housing Unit – after 13 years since we first opened, pray this next stage will be successful in our efforts to fulfill God’s will.
8. The continuing response and follow up to Sponsorship, Fund-raising and Development. For our work with volunteers and supporters and the follow up of all those interested to know more and to be more involved.
9. The UK Head Office – for all the work Dawn undertakes through-out the year.
10. That God will reveal Himself to the 1,500 + people we serve in His Name every day in Romania – that through the projects you support, people may come to know the One, True, Living God.